How to Use
Sarthi Premium Premix Readymade Plaster
Preparation of Sarthi Ultra White Wall Putty Paste
- Take necessary quantity of Sarthi Premium Premix Readymade Plaster according to ratio of water by volume is required to prepare mixture of better strength and smoothness.
- Mix 20-22 litter water in one bag OR divide the same according to mixture of quantity. Mix the plaster & wait for minimum five minutes.
- If making mixture manually than Make 3 Inch wall in circle of mixture and mix water properly.
- Mix mixture from all side with water for 10 minutes to avoid lump and to get uniform quality.
- Mix the Sarthi Premium Premix Readymade Plaster during preparation mixture for use of 02-03 Hours.
- You may again make the mixture with the same procedure, which gives best quality results.
- Mixing can be done manually or by using a suitable and available mixer.
Application of Sarthi Ultra White Wall Putty
- Please ensure that surface of plaster should be totally Neat and Clean.
- Please ensure that surface should be without DUST.
- The surface should be in wet condition.
- Apply coat of Sarthi Premium Premix Readymade Plaster with using a blade on the wall with a "Bottom to Up" configuration for proper stickiness and strength.
- Apply first curing after plaster of 4-5 Hrs. Minimum curing required twice in a day (In Winter) and Thrice in a day (In Summer).
- Minimum curing required for 15 days and to get better strength desired curing for 28 days.
- Allow complete drying before next curing.